FEELING YOUNG

Everyone says behave like a grown up
But for me they are so screwed up.
They can’t express freely
Nor they love smiling a lot
They just run after money
And wish they have some jackpot.
For them being emotional is stupid
But for me it is being human
For them being practical is way of living
But for it is a way of escapism.
They call themselves mature
But even about relationship, they aren’t sure.
They call me a kid, not realizing
A kid is free to do everything.
Why every grown up have such a thought
That their childhood and kid in them has just gone,
Why they fail to understand
Kid is in your heart and mind
If you want you can set yourself free
And feel how being a kid feels to be.
You will realize being kid is real fun
All the frustration that you might have being a grownup, has gone
Even now I love being a kid and

I have never felt weird in feeling young. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happily ever after.

It was all about sex

A beautiful liar