Remember me



Remember me when the sun shines bright on you and wind plants a chilly kiss on your cheeks to say hello.

Remember me when some girl walks by your side and passes a smile or someone says 'hey you look handsome' 

Remember me when a leaf touches your shoulder and you walk back to the times I have tapped on them lightly through my finger to call you

Remember me when you go alone to some Starbucks and hear someone saying- Can I have a cafe mocha with low fat milk and no whip cream- and writes some long name on it. 

Remember me, when you write some poem and use a word often used by me to express different emotions. Laugh about it that how I would use it always, no matter it fits or not. 

Remember me when someone makes a huge grammatical mistake in their sentences 
And also when they ask you the meaning of words you ever wrote. 

Remember me when you break another promise 
Or say words you never meant 
Nope I am not hurt, but just remember me and them 

Remember me, not in your good but bad, remember me- that's enough and nothing else I'll want.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happily ever after.

It was all about sex

A beautiful liar