It's my dream, I've got to get it!

Trembling feet 
Still stops on the same door,
Peaks in and finds the mere thing 
The thing which makes my heart beat 
Feet dance 
Makes me hum the love song 
Where is it? 
I got to find it before the shop keeper comes in 
And shoos me away 
Again making me sleepless at night 
And wondering if it's still there or someone else has picked it up again!  

I remember the first time I saw it,
I was awestruck! 
It's beauty could never make me forget it.
Once I couldn't stop myself and went in to ask how much was it for. 
The price shook me a bit but still I asked for it from my parents but poor them couldn't afford it. 
I decided I'll take it the next year and started to collect money. 
A year went by, I had enough money but the shop didn't had it anymore.
I asked if I can have it when it's here- the man in the shop said, "It will not come for another one year" 
Now another year has went by, I did saw it yesterday. 
But someone else took it because they came first. 
Isn't it unfair to just give it to someone who was first? 
What about my wait? My vain? My pain? My sleepless nights? My dreams? 
Well, I still didn't give up. 
Every morning I wake up and have a round around the shop to find if they had got a new piece. 
I'll get it no matter what! 
For its my dream and I'll not sleep peacefully till I don't achieve it. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happily ever after.

It was all about sex

A beautiful liar