Memories



My brain has become a theatre where a movie plays once a week,
I play entire movie and sometimes only pieces I love about it 
Don't ask me the cast since
I can't remember it well. 
So, Ya where I was! 
Oh yea, songs and la la la 
You know what I mean 
Are not there! 
Just dialogues that helps you to rejuvenate and helps me to smile
We dance without music 
We sing without words 
We romance without love 
And love without notice 
We were different and probably would be. 

The lane we walk in our minds is a country we travel every fort night 
The walls have the images of the best moments we spent 
The lights are equal to the light we have in our eyes when we see each other 
The weather is clear like our hearts 
And the time that we spend  just like ummmm chocolate truffle? 
A little to say 
A lot to express 
A memory to cherish 
A memory to make 
Let me write 
Let me speak 
Let me cherish 
The memories we spent. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happily ever after.

It was all about sex

A beautiful liar