It was all about sex

He wooed me 
He caressed
He loved me 
Like no one else.
He weaved a web 
To make me prey 
In which I fell
With no disgrace.
We made creases 
On bed 
And our silhouettes made love on the wall,
All night all day,
No time no break,
We were into each other 
With no sense of the world. 
I got used to it
He was moving away 
Experiments weren't working 
Well, I wasn't a professional anyway. 
Just 3 months and it was going to an end,
A relation that started fast 
Was walking too soon towards the grave. 
I thought it was a road to soul,
My journey with him was ending on the bed.
No memories,
No talks,
Just a passion 
To make love like insane. 

Did we really made love? 
I asked myself!

He moved on 
Saying just three words that "It won't work"
The Words that I never wanted to hear 
But I knew they were about to come,
I realised, 
too late but early, 
that it was all about sex. 

Comments

  1. May be he was interested in Sex rather than the girl! Very sad! But it is the truth in most relationship these days!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, that's how a lot of relationships are ending sadly. I am glad that you liked it.

      Delete
  2. well I believe that sex is important to strengthen the bonding between two.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A lot does. But is that enough? That's where the difference lies.

      Delete
  3. Quite an Erotic write up ? Is it real or a Fantasy ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. well no offence to anyone, but some of them are ending mutually. May b because to both of them it was all about sex.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happily ever after.

A beautiful liar