I wish you happened to me

Dear diary, 

A striking light blinded me. 
A car honked to signal me to get aside.
I moved,
But I saw the car stop by side and a man stooping out from the window. 
A husky-deep voice questioned 
"Are you okay?" 
Quite scared, 
I answered, "Yes, thank you" 
He left, I couldn't see him. 
Would I see him? Ever? 

Goodnight 

___________________

Dear Diary, 

I ordered my margarita, 
And sat by the counter of the bar 
All alone and quite. 
Sudden appearance of a voice from my back
Somehow it felt I have heard it before. 
I looked around
And noticed a gaze stopped on me and mine at him. 
First I thought he is just checking me out, you know! 
Then I saw him coming towards me. 
I wanted to rush, 
So I gulped my drink, 
Paid, 
And Was about to leave and I heard his voice- "Wait ma'am, remember we met couple of days back? 
You of course couldn't see me.
Hi I am Rick." 

I was happy, but had to be content, 
"Hi Rick, I am Lakshmi" 
And that's where we started. 
The conversation, I don't know how went up to 4 hours 
And we happened to exchange our numbers. 
I am amazed how everything went so smooth! 
He asked me to come over for lunch as his office is near mine. 
Should I go? 
Would it be my first date with him? 


Goodnight 
________________________

Dear Diary, 


Sorry for not writing to you for so long. 
You know Rick has been keeping me busy. 
And you know what! We kissed! 
It felt just wow! 
But is it soon? 
I am afraid.

Well, it's quite late. Will soon come back to you. 

Goodnight


_____________________

Dear Diary,

I am hurt. 
He said he is guilty about the kiss and it was just because he was drunk. 
I thought we shared something really special.
Have you ever been through this?
I wish no one ever does. 
It hurts! 
But it's okay. 
We can remain friends, isn't? 

I wish he was like you, 
I could tell him everything. 
But humans are not so easy to dealt with.

I need to sleep and stay alone for sometime. 

Goodnight.

_____________________

Dear Diary, 

It's been 3 months now. 

We've been like very good friends but I do still like him. 
Every now and then I want to feel how his lips would feel on mine.
How would it feel when he runs his fingers on my waist.
I want to hug him and tell him all. 
But at least he is with me. 

All is happy when he is around. 
I never understood before this how can a guy become someone's world, now I do.
It's difficult when you don't get same things back. 

I'll grow over him.
One day.

Anyway,
You take care. 

Goodnight

______________________

Dear Diary

It's 6 months. 
He confessed something. 
The way he expressed, the way his eyes twinkled, 
The smile on his face
The way he was blushing
It was evident something was special this time. 
He said, "I am in love!" 
I skipped a heart beat. 
Wanted to pinch myself to know if I was really dreaming. 
He hugged, and whispered,
"You should meet her once. She is absolute beauty." 
And something broke inside me. 
How could I think it was me? 

Stupid! 

I don't know what to do. However, I just wished him luck and tomorrow I am going to meet her. 
I got to go,
Goodnight 

____________________

Dear Diary,

She is nothing perfect! 
How on this earth he fell for her? 
She isn't meant for him.
Too loud- with voice and make-up, 
Too showy about her things ( I just hate her branded bag, so not classy!) 
Talks like she is buttering and sadly Rick is being buttered. 
I thought Rick didn't like girls like her? 
But I've seen her being possessive, which I wasn't. Probably I respected his space. 
Well, I just hope she keeps him happy. (Else I'll kick her ass) 
But one day, I would walk up to Rick and say, "She is lucky, but you know what- I wished you happened to me." 

But story doesn't end here. I am going on a date this weekend. 
Wish me luck.

Goodnight.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happily ever after.

It was all about sex

A beautiful liar