Forgive me




Forgive me 
For I saw you 
In a light you never wanted to be in 
Forgive me 
For the trust I had put into you 
For every smile that I thought was unique to me 
For every word I thought you've spoken from heart 
For every promise I imagined you have made 
For every time my heart broke without any fault of yours 

Forgive me
For I saw love in your eyes 
For the words I thought were true that you whispered in my ears 
For the umpteen times I apologised for expecting your time. 
For I could never hear anything else but your voice. 
For without your permission I made you my choice. 

Forgive me 
Because I broke my promise to not fall 
For you never wanted my heart 
You never wanted anything serious 
Forgive me for reading something that wasn't there 
Forgive me for putting an unintentional stress on you 
Forgive me to express how much I liked you 
Forgive me I was wanting a space I never deserved 
Oh wait, forgave me that I thought you can understand me 
For I failed to look at you like a normal guy 
For placing you as most important in my life 
For giving you all that I have 

Forgive me 
That I became too giving and accepted all your rules,
That I forgot you are equally responsible for what happened 
For you also stepped in it knowing how I am
For you did give airs to my feelings and then pushed all the blame on me 
For you made yourself the crowd 
That wishes they had me. 

Forgive me 
For I committed a mistake 
Yes, mistake
And forgive me 
Because you will never be a part of me again. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happily ever after.

It was all about sex

A beautiful liar