It's Different

The sight
Feelings 
Emotions
Words 
Touch
Love 
Not so much 
Was there but
Became vapours 
In just
A fight 
You changed 
Your sight 
Now I 
Stand alone 
Here waiting 
For you 
But your gone 
And what I 
Feel
See
And say 
It's all different. 

The moments we share
A little bit of care 
A shoes pair 
A luggage and 
despair 
You packed 
And took 
And I brushed them 
Under the 
Carpet of room 
Look, 
I know 
It wasn't working 
But a chance, 
You should've 
Seen it 
Lurking 
Well, 
Bumps 
Grumps 
And other things 
Weren't common 
For us it seems 
But it's at the door 
Our relationship
Us
Breaking 
Sulking 
But moving 
It was an end 
We didn't design 
It's all different. 

It's all different 
Now I see 
Your eyes 
And smile in misty streets
Stopped looking at me the way they did 
The way your hands couldn't stop at me
The way your lips wanted me more 
I know they don't want it anymore 
The taste of you might have changed 
And yes, I know it's no one to blame 
I forced too much for a name perhaps 
I looked for something you never had 
The bubble of dreams you broke that night 
Did give me a new sight 
My questions my love seemed to have bothered you, 
I don't know, but I am sorry too, 
I lost the friend in you to keep relationship alive 
I should have been receiving your signs 
Well, we are together
But something is missing 
It's so apparent 
That's it's all different 
Earlier for you and 
Now for me
And it's never gonna be the same. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happily ever after.

It was all about sex

A beautiful liar