a bird in cage of circus ....


let me fly into the sky
let me feel , the feel to be free

let me breath the fresh air outside
this cage is nt where i m meant to be

i am meant to fly high , to achieve whatever i wish fr
dis cage is just killing me inside n its seems tht i will never reach my goals

my hopes r dying slowly to be out of dis cage
may b i will end my life , being a prisoner in dis cage

 i get jealous  of birds flying in the sky
bt happy tht they rnt living the kind of life i have

i dnt hav the strength anymore to try to b out of dis trap around me
my wings seem to b paralyzed with the hopes u have on me

ur kids ur wife ur audience look at me with so please
bt i hav been away since so many years frm the happiness tht belonged to me

my life is been ruined by the person who owns me
bt they dnt understand the pain i have gone thru vd

my life seems to be sparkling frm outside n many wnts to be me
bt they dnt knw hw it feels like to live ur life the other wnts the way it to be


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happily ever after.

It was all about sex

A beautiful liar