Don’t know what he wants......

Don’t know what he wants.......


I slept with tears rolling down my cheeks,
I felt pain in heart so deep,
He don't care he don't give it a damn,
He said me to get lost, but does he know that i can’t?
The words he said to me still going in my mind,
Never expected him to be like that,
From last ni8 i feel so sad
Does that make him feel even a bit bad?
I wonder why he claims me to be selfish
He wants me to throw out from his life like a spoiled dish
Do i worth this tears, do i worth this pain
He thinks coming into my life and moving out with no valid reasons is game
Sometimes i think that it’s my fault because i gave him that ri8
I trusted him so much n what he did is make me cry
It’s so hard to make him understand my views but i still tried
But now he is someone who don't get my any word, which helped my tears not to get dry
I can’t do it anymore,
Nothing seems like before,
I don’t know what he wishes for,
But i want relief from this pain n his support for sure.......
I knew love hurts us like this
But never knew even friendship would turn out to be like this
I think of every moment v spent together
But the thought of being apart kills me, n make me think how would i live without him further....
I would miss those moments
I would miss that care
But more than anything
It’s his smile, our bonding, our friendship etc that i would miss everyday.....
                                                                                                                                                             By kameshwari

Comments

  1. Hey kameshwari!! It's really a very nice poem. Now u need to teach me how to write one.. Just kidding..I know that it's natural talent and you have written beautifully.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happily ever after.

It was all about sex

A beautiful liar