BROKEN

I never realized I was walking this road alone
never knew that it was just me now, and you were gone
way back, you promised to me that you will never go away
now all that I have with me is pain and despair.

Never knew I was alone, in word like "we"
never knew that you were unable to see
that I was dreaming of future together
and hope to love, be loved forever.

So speechless I was when you said "I am sorry"
I went back to times when you said " I am with you, don't worry"
were those words just a phrase for you?
I never got what went wrong between me and you..

Now I am so broken, with all my dreams dead
left with no tears, in me, to shed
someday if we cross our way please let me know
though I loved you so much, what made you go?.


Photo Courtesy - Google

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happily ever after.

It was all about sex

A beautiful liar