NOT IN LOVE,JUST FRIENDS

Standing there all alone,
I saw a man lost in himself and on his own
Wondering about who he might be,
I stayed quiet, and sat alone.

He looked at me, with his soulful eyes,
He has a personality that affected my mind.
He looked at me again, and wished me luck,
And I stood there with his words stuck.

Nothing it is, neither love nor affection
I will just call it a mere attraction.
But it happens at every step to everyone,
So even I didn't cared about it much.

Later, I saw him again in front of me,
The old and similar curiosity raised in me,
To know about him more and more,
Every time I saw him I felt, he is sea water and I am the shore.
He is like a huge mystery, unsolved.
His heart is deep well, in which I don’t want to fall.
But seems that every day I am moving a little closer to him,
Though, I have tried to stay away, a lot.

Soon, we were friends and then a close one.
But I realized he wasn't the one.
Still couldn't ignore the attraction I had for him,
And I found my happiness around him.

I never expressed to him and stayed alert, not to fall again;
Because in love I always had failure and no single gain,
No, we didn't part away;
Nor I heard about him, what others had to say.
But yes we are good just as friends,
And I am happy with being the same.


Picture courtesy: Google 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happily ever after.

It was all about sex

A beautiful liar