ALL I NEED IS A LITTLE STRENGTH TO COMPLETELY MOVE ON




Why he is still in my mind?
Why I still dream of him?

Why can’t I cancel him from heart, like I cancel a phone call?
Why I just can’t kick him out my life like a ball?

I wish he could know how I feel,
I wish he could wait a little longer.
Yes his efforts were not enough to take out my anger,
Yes his patience was not enough stronger.

His embrace, felt like a jail,
A look of him, use to turn me pale.

I regret the time I wanted to be his fiancée,
Now I just know that there is absolutely no chance.

I miss nothing but myself all the time,
I found myself looking for something that I can never find.
Wasted my time all these years on him,
Never knew my future with him, was so dim.

I feel somewhere, I just can’t move on
There is still a thin string attached to him, though the feelings are gone.

I wish soon I be free from his thoughts, disturbing my mind,
And I stop thinking of him; in all those songs that reminds me of the time,
When we thought that nothing can get us apart, and
In a moment with each other, we lived our life.

Now, I don’t ask for a lover, because the trust on True love is gone
Now I know that no one would ever care for you and in this world you are on your own.
Now I just thank for the good times I would have and had in past
Now all I need is a little strength to completely move on.


Picture courtesy: Google

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happily ever after.

It was all about sex

A beautiful liar