What I am?



Clear, I am
As clear as a transparent glass,
As clear as the mirror clinging to the rusted nail on your wall,
But Not as clear as your heart, which has so much dirt in it.

Color I am,
Color your baby fills in the drawing book,
Color I am that of your wall,
White for peace, yellow for life, green for youth, pink for love
But not of your soul
Black for darkness.

Eyes I am,
Eyes that looks for love,
Eyes that have only love in them
Eyes that hides everything that can harm you
But not eyes which can see someone being hurt.

Time I am
Time that waits for you
Someone who would make you know your faults
Someone who would ride you back in time to relive and make corrections
Someone who won't prove you wrong but where you went wrong
But not the one who will take revenge for what you did with her

Tongue I am
Tongue that doesn't slip
Tongue that bits itself before speaking anything wrong
Tongue that is know for it's love
But not the one who downs people to show herself above all.

Shoulder I am
Shoulder that supports you when you cry
Shoulder to raise you above sky
Shoulder to make you realise you worth
But not the one who would let you get hurt.

I am everything that you see
I am everything you ever want me to be
I am everything that you can never understand
I am what I am
And someone you can never be. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happily ever after.

It was all about sex

A beautiful liar