I missed!



I missed the little moments I could have gathered to decorate my vacant string of life,

The conversations that could have bridged the gap between me and my mom

I missed the life of north campus everyone have been talking about,
I have wasted my time in untangling the life's knot

The late-night hangouts, the drinks the dance the feeling of high
I missed the feeling of broken heart
That I would have had if I would have fallen in love with someone in very first sight.

I missed the sister-like bonding,
I search for that in strangers, been thrown, been used, been betrayed
Ooh that little black dress I imagined myself in,
I missed that dress because my so called SouthIndian orthodox family doesn't allow me to wear it!

I missed the first special kiss for I wanted it to be instant
And I ended up planning everything even my break up!

I missed sitting on my fathers shoulder when I was a child,
I couldn't even learn how to ride a cycle!
Shit I missed.

Now that I look back at my life,
Out of 100% there is almost 80% life missed!
As I couldn't live on my terms,
And that's what I have missed the most.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happily ever after.

It was all about sex

A beautiful liar