Happy To Be Lost

Happy to be lost.

Trip taken to forget this world,
Trip made me forget myself,
Trip tripped me in a certain way
I couldn't ever reach to my inner self.

Wind winded up my dreams,
Wind took away the sand in which I wrote my name,
Wind made me love what I have today,
But it also took what I had yesterday

Road took me nowhere,
Road read what I was,
It showed me only dead end,
It never let me ride the way I want.


Doors were just for sake of being there,
They never stopped anyone who wasn't deserving of my love,
Doors dared, but I couldn't
They were mere reasons why I am broken now.

Trees were just like few who stood up for me no matter what,
Trees gave me shade to stay, when others were just trying to fire me up.

Water gave me relief and also became the expression of worries,
Water was what my eyes had in them, when he left me for his wife.

Pain was a gain,
A surreal existence of a world where imagination wasn't just a game,
I was insane to fall in love
Pain next time before coming to me, have some shame.

Laughter, another stupid chapter.
Laughter should be full of laugh, a expression of happiness, isn't?
But I laughed on myself, on my sorrows, on my repeating karma,
Fell on ground laughing so much, that had tears of pain, trip of sadness, water of emotions.
Went under the shade of my tree, closed the doors of my eyes, imagined the surreal road, where winds could take me to my wonderland, where I am happy to be lost.

Comments

  1. Intense. Keep writing. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey,

      Sorry for such a late reply...

      Thank you so much for appreciating... keep visiting and guiding :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happily ever after.

It was all about sex

A beautiful liar