The anonymous relationship

I once had an anonymous relationship,
beautiful and innocent as a newborn.
soft and fragile,
needed to be hidden, away from those malicious eyes.
You know, these kinds of relationships
Need patience, a lot of it, and sometimes, it goes in vain.
Oh, the pain,
You have no idea about it, let's not go there.
You stand naked with all your truths to cover you but still, no one cares,
And all you think is - Love is war, you have to be brave.



I once had an anonymous relationship,
with a guy I believed had loved me.
He would say "Don't post about me" for various reasons,
And now I know what he means,
anonymous relationships do not have a tag in public,
There is nothing to win or lose,
Him and the pain or you and your freedom, you don't really get to choose.
You have to be in a corner, cry your lungs out,
Get the anonymity out of you through those eyes that shout loud,
loud and clear that you are not the one to be blamed,
to be shot at,
or to be left alone,
The eyes have to shut everything out and unlearn to love.

I once had an anonymous relationship,
I choose to speak no more about,
for anonymous doesn't have an existence and
I have to YET AGAIN move on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happily ever after.

It was all about sex

A beautiful liar