One to be blamed



I never failed to have hope on you, 
Even when you closed that door on me.
I never failed to trust you,
Even when you said we are not meant to be.
I never broke even when my heart felt like it won't beat again 
I never cursed because I knew I was the one to be blamed 

You were not ready,
I wasn't too
I know it wasn't easy,
I walked a little farther than you did
My imaginations took a flight 
Pressured you, unintentionally to feel the way I did 
But I never knew I was doing this 
you knew it all, still you took the risk. 

You walked closer, 
Closer to my heart 
You held my breath and a chemistry happen to start 
I never told you that you gave me love like no one else could 
Never told you in little things you did, I found a world 
My bubble became a happy place to live in
But you didn't believe.

Things drifted towards the end slowly,
I still lived there where you left me
Dont worry, I shall be fine with time 
You only said time heals so I will give it a chance. 
But still I wish to stay here
Not because I can't move on because I don't want to 
But you, you don't have to care even a bit 
Don't try to tell me what to do 
Because I am here as I wish to Let my feelings stay, let them grow, 
Let me be here, 
Not because I deserve but because this is unique 
This is heavenly 
Pure 
And so unique.
Poor you, not so lucky to experience what I do. 
But I'll never curse because I knew I was the one to be blamed

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happily ever after.

It was all about sex

A beautiful liar