Kiss me till end of my life

Make my thoughts blank for a while
Kiss me like its end of life
Close the doors and hug me tight
Let the dark take over, turn off the light.

Don't stay away,
Don't be so shy
See me glowing in your arms
Kiss me till end of my life

Get uncovered, throw your shield
Look into my eyes, believe in me
Let me touch you, you touch me
Keep your eyes stuck on me
Touch me, for I want to feel
What's it's like when you make love to me
It hurts to see you so close but so far
I am desperate for you, a state that's sweet and sour
How can you see me in such a plight
Kiss me like its end of life


Enough of being away,
Your touch burns my blood
A current passes through veins
Let's warm that bed
Let's create creases
And a story to tell
I am breaking in your arms, how can you not shudder
Just wanting a touch of your lips on mine
Kiss me like its end of my life

I feel helpless and bonded
It's an attachment that none of us wanted
It happened I can't be anything else but sorry
I am trying my best don't worry
But your thought makes my heart beat slow
My face glow
My eyes ready to cry
Not a beautiful scene for sure
How could you have such a power
I think but can't find an answer
But as far as I know,
I just want to kiss you for umpteen time I know.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happily ever after.

It was all about sex

A beautiful liar