Being desperate...

Do you know how it is to be felt unwanted while being naked next to you?
Your hands move but your soul doesn't
Your eyes meet mine but they don't makes love 
Our body touches and what happens in my body nothing of such sorts happen to you 
It's only me who is making love to you
I have been naked always for you 
 
Told you thousand stories 
And a lie that it doesn't matter if you go 
But it does and it's the most difficult step I have taken. 
It's nothing like the breakups I have had before, 
It's not the relationship but me who broke. 
No one has fallen for me 
Sadly even you didn't 
I experienced the pain love gives 
But love? I don't have it.
 
You shook my soul 
And toured it to hell and heaven 
Now brought me back to dark space 
Which has nothing 
but only your sense over my sense 
Your breath in mine 
Your thoughts all over my mind 
Your touch that denies to go away 
I can feel my personality taking a sway 
the way you made love, never been loved that way. 
 
I want it back, I want it all 
But I know you ain't coming back 
And it hurts 
It hurts because I have lost everything in the bed we shared 
In the moment we decided to give it a chance 
In tears which I couldn't stop running down my cheeks
For feelings I have for you but trying to kill 
 
I am giving it time but time isn't healing 
Every night is the night I kiss you in my dreams 
Strangely, I wish for once to get laid with you 
Be exploited 
I don't care 
but at least I'll be with you 
I know I sound like a maniac, but that's how I feel 
 
Hey, what about we make this deal? 
You don't get involved just let me make love to you,
Don't be afraid of falling for me, I am capable of not letting it come true, 
But somewhere I do wish for once you love me,
 
Your lust was sweet and full of thorns, 
May be your love is the pain I would want? 
To get over you, to get over your touch, 
May be I'll not love you again, so much? 
Let's try, you never wanted me in pain anyway, 
 
For once do what I have to say,
Ignore what's in your mind perhaps even you have a corner where I reside? 
Enter the Bubble of thoughts where I stay, 
It's different it's lovely trust me you would want to stay
Get blind folded once more,
Make me feel wanted when I sleep next to naked tomorrow.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happily ever after.

It was all about sex

A beautiful liar