Naked

He took me to the room no.501
And asked me to get relaxed
Relaxed? How to feel that?
Yes we've been dating for 4 years
And yes, It was my first time,
So naturally, I was nervous, excited and so on...
He came in after paying tip to the man who brought in luggage
And locked the door
As he was taking steps towards me
I was losing faith that he is actually the 'one'
Some fear was gripping up its speed somewhere
No I didn't wanted to do it...
This wasn't right...
But I couldn't say anything out.
I thought, may be I am wrong
and I didn't want him to go
There were so many ifs and buts in my mind
He started undressing me
Kissed me every where
Expecting something back
Which wasn't there...
His touch, wasn't love
It was touch of lust..
The moment he tried to make me lie on bed,
I pushed him, and rushed for my clothes
Naked I was just by clothes
But he was naked with his thought
All he wanted was my body
Unfortunately nothing more than that
I slapped him and left the room
I actually did that...
And I found myself sleeping next to him again...
Naked by body and now naked by thought
I wish I could make my thought reality
But unfortunately I had to be naked just for sake of society.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happily ever after.

It was all about sex

A beautiful liar