Dream man




Why don't he understand
That I don't want to be just another girl
That I don't need him to satisfy me
Nor I am here to satisfy him as well

Why don't he understand
That it hurts when he stops loving me on bed and just leave without saying a word

Without kissing on forehead
And without even dressing me up.

He doesn't understand that he hasn't bought me
He promised to love me and keep me happy
That I have feelings which I try to express but he never give time to me and says "I need to rest"

He doesn't understand that while undressing myself and letting him in me,
I gave him the most important part of my soul
Which I expected him to keep safe
But he just never cared.

I never wanted him to extend my already extended list of boyfriends
I just wanted love from his heart
Not love that ends on his bed.

He says he isn't good enough with words and shows his affection through the touch
But he doesn't understand words stick longer in mind not the touch
The touch slowly became lust rather than love
And I no more can feel the love in him

I sleep to make him happy
But I have lost myself somewhere
Now he can't find me on his pillow or beneath his underwear

Like before he undresses me
but nothing is real
Now he just finds a body without soul
besides him every night
And I just sleep in my dreams with my dream man. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happily ever after.

It was all about sex

A beautiful liar