Before the night ends



Hold on,
You can take a break,
From all the mess that I’ve made,
But I say,
Stay, because I know you love me somewhere
Enough to let go, of all those bitter
Memories.
To let go,
Of all wrongs I’ve done 
And go back to the time
We have spent together, before this night ends.

You were right,
The pain of losing someone dear,
Is unbearable
I realise it now, as I’m losing you to her,
I know, I don’t have the right to hold you back
But I tell you, she’s not going to know
Your scars hidden under my lipstick mark,
Your snorts in middle of your mad laughs
That your eye balls turn red of cig smoke
And you like when I bite you, where you know.

Even I have never opened up to someone
Like I did to you,
Just to let you know,
So, let’s go back to what you’ve forgotten
About me and you,
Before birds start to chirp, time of our ‘corporate’ life starts ticking,
Before usual things come between us,
Let’s live us, for the last time, before this night ends. 



My friends had given me tips to make you stay,
Few passionate kisses, few sensuous hip sway,
“Use satin robe”, they said,
And chocolate, candles and other things to decorate
The room where we have made love before,
Now which looks like a movie paused for years.
Where are those cupids your god had sent?
Let’s search for love-struck moments, before this night ends.

Since this is the last night I have you by my side,
My last words to you before the final divorce,
The happiest day of my life was to walk towards you,
Down the aisle,
And the saddest was to tell you about your child I aborted,
Mistakes we all have done, some still burns inside,
Have not forgotten your one night stand with Mrs. Hide
But still it’s me, who pay the effing price,
  
No, I am not angry I am just hurt,
Oh how should I make you understand?
With you, I am also losing my only best friend,
Losing my only thing I called ‘mine’
Dear love, please always shine.
And before my breath tonight takes a last sigh
And makes it more difficult for you to move aside,
And before your heart starts to make an emotional bend,
Just go, before this night ends.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happily ever after.

It was all about sex

A beautiful liar