Only if you had given me a chance

I know the reason of those walls around your heart, 
I know you want to be healed but I ain't the one, 
But only for you to know,
I hate her, who scratched your divine heart with her paws, 
Trust me, it was entirely her loss. 

Only if your walls had a little crack to let the air pass, 
You would have found me trying too hard, 
Too hard to let you out of the pain of past, 
to experience what I have to offer, for everything that you were never given before, 
for everything that you deserve

Only if you knew I was there to heal you, 
from the scratches on your heart, 
From the ashes of your past,
From the fact that you cannot love, 
Or the fact that you can't love

You could have given a chance to me, 
To show you how my love can be, 
How passionate I am for you,
How my world can encompass everything that you ever imagined with her, 
If you could have seen, you would have watched your own shadow in me. 

I've loved you strong enough I believed,
But like before, I have failed once more it seems,
Nor a coffee or a drink helps me to gulp the loneliness without you,
And time is taking too long to throw its magic around,
I have longed to be in your arms past few months, 
To have a look at your smiling face, 
To be in your arms that meant world to me, 
But there's too much of distance between the real you and me.

I think I just have to let it be,
But for once, look at me, trust me, take a leap of faith, I swear you'll never regret, let bygones not come in between, Please let me heal you from within.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happily ever after.

It was all about sex

A beautiful liar