Untitled

I felt like a leaf which fell down the tree and the tree didn't recognise it as its own part, 
I felt like the drop of rain that once fell on your forehead and travelled down your chin and fell on ground 
I was there, just there! 
I was about to touch you with my charm
But way to your heart wasn't through stomach

I felt like a burnt bread 
No one wants to give me a try
A beatless vein 
I am there but never fine 
A skin that's peeling but looks scary
A watch that was tic tocking but now waiting 
Waiting for the one sight of yours 
The one you once passed to me through the crowd 
do you have the head count? 
I want to know was it easy for you?!
Since I felt like plastic 
Thrown, dragged, stretched but not broken or torn 
It hurts but trust me I've been strong 
Did you turn back and had a look at the foot prints I left for you to trace me back? 
Or at the chalk marks I made for you to remember the times when we were into each other and not bothered?
Or I wonder if you ever could see them because rains washed them away or you never wanted to have me back? 
Cz it feels like I am a diary started by you and left incomplete 
Like a pen whose refill hasn't been filled
Like those empty tea cups that stays at the corner of your window where you read your book during monsoons 
Or the bookmark that's old and dear to you but you don't visit those pages anymore.

I felt like the air you breathe, 
I exist but never seen 
Important but ignored 
Wanted but unknown 
Or like those cigarettes you smoke, 
In 5-7 puffs I am gone,
Unhealthy but required and thrown 
A notice that goes unnoticed on a board or like those 'invalid' votes,
But What's unfortunate is that I remember you whole as a person
But I couldn't stay even as a memory in you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happily ever after.

It was all about sex

A beautiful liar