Ode to my first boss 😘

Not everyone is lucky to have their first boss like the one I had. From tomorrow I begin a new journey but for this I am leaving a friend and a mentor behind. Only physically though! So, here is a small story about my 1.5 years journey with Mrs.Kiran Chopra, my boss 😘

I was in a womb 
Not knowing how the world would be,
Not knowing where I deserve to be,
scared enough with everything I imagined to be around,
Not familiar with how harsh will life feel and sound,
But then I had to be born. 

I came into this world 
And you sculpted me like you sculpt the clay,
Patted me to get me into shape 
Moulded me to look great, 
Pampered me since you knew how to handle me with nothing but care, 
And I stood in front of you completely bare. 

You understood the words unsaid, 
You saw me in pain and suffered in your own self, 
You smiled and spread the smile around, 
You made us a family, United and strong. 

Your sorrows traveled through us 
Your absence ate our presence 
Your 'never say never' attitude kept us going 
It is solely your spirit that kept the ball rolling. 

Talk over ice-cream with brownie or conversation over coffee 
Sorrows griefs or happiness
You were a treat when my pockets were empty,
A year, and you caged me in your love, trust and an inseparable bond, 
I can't imagine what would I be
Without your presence around 

Now that I am leaving, 
There is this fear taking over me
My life is probably never gonna be the same 
There wouldn't be you with me, 
There wouldn't be any more lunches together,
No more sneaking out of work,
No more 'my own space' 
No more appreciations and brownie points,
No more aura of positivity 
No more of you and no more of me
And in all this, one thing I know is going to happen and remain for sure, 

I'll miss you and love you more than before. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happily ever after.

It was all about sex

A beautiful liar