Untitled




I've been walking on a road with holes on every second step
He gave me wings and helped me to fly
Now I am high on life
Now there is a whole new world to explore and a place where I
Can't see anything black because he has become the rainbow.

I scare him for he doesn't want to break the crystal I carry within me
And I get scare to lose his precious love for me,
We walk together and each step is so strong
Unbelievable that it's just been a month long

He is going but something is going crazy between us
Hearts might stop beating for a while but mind won't rest without thought of each other,
We both are travelling through the city of love,
Never been in one like this.
Trust me, we both feel different yet similar about each other
We grow same doubts, fears and
Forget to sleep because we know the other one would not be sleeping either.

Crazy is the only word I suppose can define us.
Everything that we do is at it's peak...
Giving and taking has never been on list
We are just walking holding each other's hand
For this time,  we can let go of anything
But not us. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happily ever after.

It was all about sex

A beautiful liar