I don't know...

I don't know


I don't know what to do
How to control my love
How to control this adrenaline rush I feel the moment I see him
How not to make him feel out of the world
How not to irritate him with my excessive love.

I don't know how to speak
The words I utter are from my heart
They mean world to me even if they are said by him
I imagine I aspire I draw a picture of my desire
He knows it all, but would he like it?
I write, for I don't know if he can understand simple straight emotions.
I am high, absolutely high,
On his love, on his touch
I imagine even what he hasn't said yet
Too early? I don't know what to do.

I don't know how to stop
The heart beats which go faster in just one touch or look from him
I feel loved but scared if my love would throw him away from me
I am insecure for this is what has happened to me
And this is what I have done in recent times
History would repeat itself?
I don't know how to stop.

I don't know anything
I don't know myself
I just know I am too much
Whether it's love or life
I can't control
And He can't take it
Does that mean adjustment?
But I don't want anyone of us to that!
So, should we get separated
Well, I don't know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happily ever after.

It was all about sex

A beautiful liar