A beautiful liar


In the beginning of our relationship
He was the most adorable man,
I thought, maybe this relationship would work unlike others
And I will do everything I can
He praised me with such poetic words
That it made me blush
I never thought it will, again, end up like others.
After a year, he was keen to make this special
Kept boosting about his love, that its real
Kept asking me about same thing that I can never give,
Yes, virginity is a really big matter for me, I say it without shame.
Emotions are worthier than sex, I said
But he was worried about his so-called image in his friends
He said “I gave you so much love, in return, this is what I get?”
“I can’t take this step for your stupid image” I said.
It was hard to believe this sudden change
Sitting on the same old bench
I thought, How could he be so selfish?
What if I get pregnant did he ever thought about this?
“Oh god, why bloody condoms are invented for,
Don’t worry; they are 100% safe for sure.” Said he,
when I expressed my fear
 with confidence, which was given by his peers.
I ignored and didn’t raise up the topic
Because it never seemed to have any logic
So Frustrated and annoyed, he rushed to his house
Switched his phone off and played with his little creepy mouse
There were days, he could not live for a single day without me
And now he was just happy being silly and mean
 After Couple of weeks I received a text
“Babe, it can no longer work”,
Broken and shattered, I locked myself in room
Before this, my friends had never seen me gloom
Somehow passed by, few more weeks,
And that’s when the breaking- news leaks
He has moved on with some other chick
And his friends claims that this one is the hottest pick
I went up to him, and asked him why
That’s when to my 100 questions he replied
That I was just his target for fun
And one of his another girl’s
And when he got no fun in this turn
He escaped and tried on another one.
Suddenly all those beautiful memories were burnt in fire
And I realized since beginning, he was a beautiful liar.

Comments

  1. I often come across the same story via different media...
    but you represented this beautifully

    really good read

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Mangleshwar Singh. I am glad you liked it.

      Delete
  2. wow this is straight from the heart !! <3 very well expressed ........

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happily ever after.

It was all about sex