The Fight Within Me

There's a fight within me and I'm unable to decide.

Am I desperate or not? 

Desperate to be in a situation through which I've witnessed my different ages of attraction or desperate to stay the way I am in the world of imaginations. 

Am I greedy or not? 

Greedy to have that one little thing, which has hurt me till the core of the entire universe or to let the other world experience what is it to see a meteor coming towards you but still watch it? 

Am I obsessed or not? 

Obsessed with the fact that universe will have to fit my bright future in the frame that I have designed on my heart's wall or is it my over empowering emotion that takes the toll on me and keeps me Obsessed with the pain I have harboured over the years. 

There's a fight within me where I tangled myself in the web of the world, knitted with self-doubts and so much of stress. 

There's a fight where I see a lot like me, finding their way out through the same questioning wheels. 


Well, do you have solutions to it?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happily ever after.

It was all about sex

A beautiful liar