Breaking Free from Boomerang (Phase-1)

Introduction: We all, or should I say most of us, have fell for wrong people in life at some point of time, thinking that maybe he/she is our first love, and the love that stays forever. But many of us, get to know soon, that our thoughts were, unfortunately, wrong.
On one hand, where a lot of people give numerous tries to get that one soul-mate, a lot of us do not sum up their courage to fall in love again. This story is about the one, who has never loosed hope and faith in finding the one soul-mate of life, in spite of the boomerangs of bad relationships.







Phase 1(School life, 12 years - 14 years): 

I was 12 years old, and saw him for the first time in front of my eyes. No boy, till that point of my life, was as attractive for me as he was. I was naïve, had no clue that he was a trouble for me. All that I wanted was his attention, anyhow, and I remember how each day that passed by without being noticed by him used to be a bad one. How I wish, I could get a chance to sit next to him every month, when our class teacher would change the seats. But my bad luck, I always sat next to the most stupid guy, who had running nose for 365 days a year, and whenever he would talk; his mucus would just somehow escape from getting into his mouth! (Eeewww)
And my best friend’s good luck, that she every time managed to be next to the first ever guy I liked. I remember how we fought almost every day! I envied her because she would tell me things, which I should have known.

His favorite color, his favorite subject, his favorite show, everything was my favorite too, from the moment I got to know about it. For me it was those ‘Pehla Pehla pyar hai’ phase. I summed up courage to take his number from him, called up few times secretly, talked something (God know’s what!) and just used be happy to listen to his voice. 

Finally when I was 14, I wanted to express what I really felt, so I went up to him and said: I really like you, I don’t know why, but yes I do. And he said: I know you do, but sorry I have no such feelings and anyway I am leaving this school as soon as this year ends. 

I felt I was too late to express, but majorly I felt shattered, broken, just like Nandini, in Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam, felt when her lover was leaving the house (Yes, I am one of those, whose life has been spoiled by movies like these.)

For a month or so, I was not myself; I missed him and things I felt, terribly. The Butterflies I had,  flew away from my tummy, and all I was left with, was the same dummy-bummy next to me, with his running nose, who made me think 24/7 that where could I find the tap of his nose! Disgusting!
Soon, I got out of this crushed-crush. But I was sure, that I will find someone better, and someone who deserved my love. But, life has some other plans for me.

(to be continued)




Picture credit: Google

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happily ever after.

It was all about sex

A beautiful liar